Free Podcast: How to turn-around failing Projects and Portfolios?
**This podcast challenges the way most PMOs and PMs think.**
Stuart Easton, our CEO, recently spoke to Amanda Oakenfull of Deloitte in Australia. She’s known in Australian project management circles as The Mechanic and with good reason. She has an enviable track record in turning around projects, programs and portfolios.
Amanda has a reputation for being able to fix almost anything!
In this podcast Amanda addresses some important issues such as:
- How to avoid the 'fluff' used in the industry today?
- Is Project Prioritization the root cause project failure?
- What is the real importance of risk register?
Enjoy this power-packed podcast and learn how to:
- Turn around failing projects
- Reduce project failure rates
- Use the right tools in right place